Congratulations to Randy on being selected by the Eighth Circuit Bar Association for the Richard S. Arnold Award for Distinguished Service! Recipients of the award are based on these five characteristics:
1. The person has achieved professional excellence in his or her field.
2. The person has been a leader in the legal community as reflected in the leadership positions held in bar associations and other professional organizations.
3. The person has contributed significant work toward the delivery of volunteer legal services to underserved members of the community.
4. The person has been honored by his or her peers.
5. The person has served as a mentor or role model for less-experienced lawyers or students interested in law.